Do you want to work at an exciting Internet of Things (IoT) big data analytics startup delivering actionable intelligence on machine data? If so, we at Glassbeam would like to hear from you. We have developed a cutting-edge approach to mining operational machine data and extracting intelligence from any connected device. Glassbeam’s technology is geared towards processing large volume and high complexity data using open source technologies like Cassandra, Solr , Spark and delivering applications with pre-defined visualizations using modern frameworks.
The Glassbeam workplace motivates the entrepreneurial spirit and creativity of its people. We are looking for folks who love the challenge of building internet scale products and technologies and want to make a difference by being part of one the biggest market segments this decade- Harnessing the power of machine data.
Scope of work:
Do you like finding a compelling story in data? Do you have a knack for discerning what matters from a sea of information? If yes, we can help you learn manipulate, analyze, interpret, present and report data to support decision making in the technology industries.
Who We are
Glassbeam is a premier at the intersection of IoT and machine data analytics. Our platform helps product manufacturers glean valuable business intelligence from their log file data. These findings can help dramatically improve operational performance in numerous operational areas including product management, support, engineering, sales and services.
- Understand customer’s data set, schema, and related attributes
- Prepare data for machine learning (ML)
- Build dashboards/UI for displaying analytics/ML output
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong SQL skills to retrieve large data sets out of the data warehouse
- Experience with data visualization
- Proficiency in data analysis techniques using statistical and mathematical techniques
- Strong analytical as well as written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience with database reporting tools and packages are a plus
- Experience in modeling languages such as R, SAS or SPSS is a plus
- Familiarity with machine learning algorithms, including, but not limited to, linear regression, logistic regression, SVM, clustering, neural networks, PCA, SVD, Random Forest, and Naïve Bayes
- Enrolled in Bachelor Degree program in Statistics, Information Science or Computer Science
Bonus Points for
Previous experience in or strong interest in learning about the IoT industry.
What We Offer
An energetic and fun-filled workplace right in the heart of Silicon Valley and at the bleeding edge of one of the hottest spaces in the Technology industry.
For more information, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org